News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Incredible run of parties

Started by SixT9er, Jun 03, 2024, 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

I've had the good fortune of being on an incredible run of Great parties as evidence by my reviews.
Not counting the always awesome parties that I have with Rachel that I don't review all of them because they are repetitive & my repeats with the Beautiful Samantha when our schedules align I've seen a lot of new Ladies that have all given me Great parties.
Two of the new (to me at least) I've been temped to add to my can't miss list after only 1 party but I've got to stick to my own rules & party with them more than once before I can officially add them to the list. Both Ladies I've scheduled my next trip to be when they are in house so they will most likely appear on my can't miss list in a month or so.

This incredible run just emphasizes how Great the Mustang is filled with Beautiful Kind Ladies that rarely disappoint. Add to that the awesome staff & it's no wonder it's the only house I visit anymore, no others come close!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

OldPaint

I'm not sure which I'm more envious of - your stamina, or your wallet!  Even if I had the finances I don't think I could come close to your pace.

Props!

SixT9er

You know the saying "you can't take it with you" or "you only live once"

Luckily these incredible Ladies work within my budget & as long as they will & I have the funds I'll keep it up (no pun intended, or was there?)

The run has been so good I doubt I'll be seeking any new Ladies for awhile as I have so many Great ones to choose from that I will gladly repeat with
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: OldPaint on Jun 05, 2024, 07:04 PMI'm not sure which I'm more envious of - your stamina, or your wallet!  Even if I had the finances I don't think I could come close to your pace.

Props!

I'm envious of his bank account.😄😄

Seriously though don't over look the fact that he probably can be found in the mustang probably every 6 to 8 weeks for a weekend on average.

The girls that don't really know him  essentially consider him a honory local that will stop in, and book regularly.  That works in his favor when it comes time to discuss $$$$.

easy

9er,

I wanna be you when I grow up !

easy

SixT9er

Quote from: easy on Jun 08, 2024, 09:51 PM9er,

I wanna be you when I grow up !

easy
You really don't!😂😂😂