News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang Ranch Weekly Lineup thru October 9th

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Oct 02, 2026, 03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Aspen   9A-9P
Ayana   10A-10P
Belle   9A-9P
Camilla   9A-9P
Cleo   9A-9P
Courtney   9A-9P
Isabella   9A-9P
Natasha   9A-9P
Rachel Varga   9A-7P
Rosie   9A-9P
Stormy May   9A-9P
Venus   9A-9P

Leah   12P-12A
Olivia Lush   2P-10P
Summer Hart   3P-3A

Addison   9P-9A
Ariel   9P-9A
Ashlyn   9P-9A
Delilah   9P-9A
Elise   9P-9A
Kya   9P-9A
Pamela   9P-9A
Precious   9P-9A
Sierra   9P-9A

Prospector Bob

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

#2
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Today at 01:53 AMAre Cleo & Elise sisters?


Lol I don't know about that, but based on pictures they look enough alike they could be.

Even if the they are not they could use that to their advantage from a marketing perspective.😃

I do remember years ago I booked with two ladies not at the same time different visits.  I booked with this girl who went by Pamela (Not The Current one) That claimed that one of the girls  I booked the previous trip Veronica (Not the current one) This was way back in 05. Anyway Pamela from 2005 claimed that Veronica Number 2 for me I have booked with 3 that whent by the name Veronica😃

Anyway Pamela from 05 claimed that Veronica from 05.  Was her sister.  I honestly don't think that was true, but another girl in the bar at the time backed up that claim.  Anyway based on pictures only Elise and Cleo look enough alike they could claim to be sisters, and use that angel to their advantage.

I don't know if I am going to make it in the building this weekend before leaving Reno.  I did however browse the website just in case during the ride up just in case.😃😃 So yes PB I admit I did wonder the same thing.😃


Prospector Bob

As a marketing perspective ... yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Today at 05:09 AMAs a marketing perspective ... yeah, I was thinking the same thing.



Check out my edit you might recall when I told you that story 2 decades ago.😃