News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Undeplatformable

Started by Kitty Kawasaki, Today at 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Kawasaki

Corporate Social Media is a disaster. They've deplatformed our entire industry. Working gIRLs can't survive or thrive isolated, alone and stifled. So I rebuilt my entire network on the Nostr and AT protocols over the past 3 weeks with uncensored and undeplatformable architecture. Business tripled on my websites after I made the switch.

I'm a coder from my Silicon Valley days.

Now I'm the Owner and Founder of https://prnstr.org.

Free speech isn't optional.

Take yours back.
Licensed Courtesan from Japan @ Mustang Ranch
https://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/KittyKawasaki/

SuitcaseLXIX

Kitty, check out the Sex Workers' Outreach Project (SWOP-USA). They advocate for decriminalization rather than legalization, but otherwise they are significant allies. Perhaps they can assist you in your endeavor of increasing media exposure...
After all was said and done, a lot more got said than done

Of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most

I am disciple of ancient Chinese philosopher Confused-us

Those who don't have patience soon become patients