News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Green Beer

Started by Just Tom, Feb 23, 2015, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

Circumstances decree i will have to miss celebrating my birthday with the lovely ladies at the Mustang this year...

but...i will be there for St. Patrick's Day  :D

are we gonna have green beer and corned beef sandwiches? or will i have to have i have to bring my own food coloring and corned beef? just don't give me any cabbage  :o
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Gus

Tom: I am still hoping to meet up with you at the Mustang on St. Patty's Day. I'll be hoping for corned beef AND cabbage.
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

shooter

Green beer you say? Hmm it sounds good, maybe I could make it.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Just Tom

Gus, you can have my share of the cabbage, if i have any no one will want to be around me   peeeyuuu
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

shooter

So it is looking like I may be in Reno over St. Pat's day. I am going with the assumption that the Mustang Lodge will have rooms available. Or should I call ahead??

Cobia

Quote from: shooter on Mar 04, 2015, 02:52 PM
So it is looking like I may be in Reno over St. Pat's day. I am going with the assumption that the Mustang Lodge will have rooms available. Or should I call ahead??

I suggest you call ahead.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

shooter

Think I'll chance it. Over the weekend I will look at the line up, check the funds, and see how much fun I am having where I am at.

Dr. Who

I'll be in Reno on St. Patty's Day, so I'll probably be stopping by for awhile to meet up with Just Tom, Shooter (assuming that he's not having fun elsewhere ...LOL), and whoever else decides to show up.  ;D

It's been so long since my last visit to the MR that the only lady who would probably still remember me is Carrera, if she happens to be around that week.  :o

Kathryn

My apologies for the delayed response gentleman. We are actually starting our St. Patty's festivities the weekend before St. Patty's day on the 13th (this Friday). We will be serving the traditional corned beef and cabbage, as well as something called Irish Nachos...which I must say I'm pretty excited about. (We all know everything gets 20 times better when it's Irish  ;D) The ladies will be dressed to impressed as always (Can we say shamrock pasties?) Emma and I are in the process of planning some entertainment for our guests with the ladies. I've heard some plans about green jello going around. It's going to be a great time for one of my favorite holidays! It will definitely be a can't miss.

shooter

Just got off the phone with Ashley. Got me a room for Monday and Tuesday the 16th a& 17th, Let the green beer flow!

shooter

Dude, did you see the March 10th lineup???? I may need more time and money.

Dr. Who

Quote from: shooter on Mar 11, 2015, 01:00 AM
Dude, did you see the March 10th lineup? ??? I may need more time and money.
It looks like my luck is changing for the better.  Carrera is back too!  :)

shooter

I will be leaving soon, be there mid-afternoon today, have my room ready  ;) and the wimmens warmed up. 8)

shooter

Well I spent St Patrick's day at the ranch, no green beer is sight but they did have my favorite GUINNESS!!!!

Emma

Quote from: shooter on Mar 19, 2015, 12:26 AM
Well I spent St Patrick's day at the ranch, no green beer is sight but they did have my favorite GUINNESS!!!!

Shooter!  There was green beer!  As well as some other green drinks... I made sure of it!  However, yes, we always have Guinness, and I'm so glad we had your favorite!  I'm sorry you didn't get any green beer!  ...Next year! :)  xoxo Emma