News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ok my birthday secret is out

Started by Phoenix, May 03, 2014, 07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

:-X whelp thank you my mustang family for the saprize birthday cake,card and positive wishes and  positive energy and to the money Gods for my first joe Conforte suite/limo night on the town with a real cool/crazy cat and for my saprise regular who I got to enjoy with Hazel in the Joe Coforte as well as staying overnight in the Asian suite  :D :-* and yet another frequent fucker client of mine showed up just before my shift with my grift to the Spanish Villa, Thank God, now lets keep my birthday blessings coming to me in always forever wheeee!!!!

Prospector Bob

Belated Happy Birthday sweetie!  :-* :-* :-* :-*

PB
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

happy birthday Phe Phe ....hope it was a great one !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Gus

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Victoria

You beat me to it! Now you get extra birthday spankings!  ;D. Happy birthday beautiful!

caveman

Quote from: Phoenix on May 03, 2014, 07:37 AM
:-X whelp thank you my mustang family for the saprize birthday cake,card and positive wishes and to the money Gods for my first joe Conforte suite/limo night on the town with a real cool/crazy cat and for my saprise regular who I got to enjoy with Hazel in the Joe Coforte as well as staying overnight in the Asian suite  :D :-* and yet another frequent fucker client of mine showed up just before my shift with my grift to the Spanish Villa, Thank God, now lets keep my birthday blessings coming to me in always forever wheeee!!!!

Cool , I hope you had loads of Fun!!!! Happy Birthday Again! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Phoenix

It's just getting started everybody let's keep the party going  :D im here until May5th and should return by May20th.  As for you Victoria I luv the way you spank me :o :-*. I'm such a naughty girl

Nicole

happy late birthday beautiful i hope your doing good:)

Victoria

Everyone needs a birthday spankings!