SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Loading the sleigh...

Started by Just Tom, Sep 20, 2014, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Tom you always make our Christmas spirit bright  GODbless ya  :-*

Alexia

Santa Tom always takes care of his ladies. I'm sad I won't get to sit on Santas Lap this year. I bet he can tell you if I've been naughty or nice hehehehe

Just Tom

Naughty or nice, does it really matter?  the Ladies are all so good at being naughty, but it feels so nice....

Christmas Spirit failing...the damn elves still on strike, FAA and Homeland Security requiring flight plans, rotten weather forecasting, MIA reindeer, over weigh reindeer that refuse to train, EPA requiring permits to obtain JATO jets....argggh...

more eggnog, that's the answer, yeah.....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

I found a sexy little vixen prancing around wearing only bells on the stage  :o  ;D

Just Tom

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 13, 2014, 09:14 PM
I found a sexy little vixen prancing around wearing only bells on the stage  :o  ;D

oh yeah? and just which of the lovely little vixen was that?

P.S. i just checked the stable, my Vixen is in her stall, eating her head off..... with Dancer off running around doing only God knows what, at least i could take her chastity harness off for a few days so she could train for week after next's flight... if i can get her head out of the feed trough, damn reindeer....

Phoenix

Oh well then mabey it's Dancer I saw  ???  ;D

lumberjack0306

Don't know about the reindeer but I have seen several vixens dancing at the ranch

Emma

Tom!!  Thank you so much again for my gift!  Very kind and thoughtful of you, we all appreciate it!  Was great seeing you tonight! xo Emma

Phoenix

Tom you are just wonderful thank you so very much I luv your presents the gifts that keep on giving 💋💋

Maya

Santa Tom....Thank You for all that you do. Ill make sure to hug you extra tight next time I see you :)

caveman

Did Sana Tom have to bring Rodalph out of the malf Balls to guide his sleigh tonight? Did Dancer come back? I guess he is headed down the Milky way.

Just Tom

i used Fed Ex and some old helium balloons i had, tied to the lawn char/sleigh, to deliver goodies,  From what i understand a certain elf named Morgan went through ALL the presents under the tree before anyone else had a chance to look, but at least she put the ribbon back on all of them... 

Rudolf had a nose cold and stayed home this trip, which was just as well as i never got around to telling Homeland Security I would be using US airspace that evening, so i had to go 'stealth mode'
Dancer is still MIA, he was last seen trying to cross the border into TJ with false papers

Merry Christmas to all the staff and Ladies at the Mustang, thanks for a great Holiday season

Stevie Ray

Thank you so much for being one of the kindest person I know just Tom!   :-*
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Charlotte

I know it's long overdue: Thanks so much Tom! You are such a sweetheart! <3