Super Bowl weekend is RIGHT around the corner!!

Started by Marilyn, Jan 15, 2015, 07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

We are throwing a huge Super Bowl party, and seeing as my Seahawks will surely take home the win, I plan on being here!!

Any Seahawks fans?? who wants to come celebrate with us sexy ladies??

Great food, beer and lovely ladies all around!!

Hope to see u all soon!

Xo, Marilyn

PUTTPUTT

SIGMA6

Emma

Quote from: PUTTPUTT on Jan 15, 2015, 11:18 PM
I see my PATRIOTS DOMINATING all

Get real, PuttPutt...!!  Let's go Hawksssss!

PUTTPUTT

Quote from: Emma on Jan 16, 2015, 06:49 AM
Quote from: PUTTPUTT on Jan 15, 2015, 11:18 PM
I see my PATRIOTS DOMINATING all

Get real, PuttPutt...!!  Let's go Hawksssss!
oh please look at the standings the Hawks have no chance patriots are favored across the board
SIGMA6

Silverado

Putt Putt

I've got to go with Emma on this one, even though I am a niner fan at heart.  But good luck anyway.

PUTTPUTT

Quote from: Silverado on Jan 17, 2015, 06:23 AM
Putt Putt

I've got to go with Emma on this one, even though I am a niner fan at heart.  But good luck anyway.
awwww man come on
SIGMA6

Silverado

Actually, I think I would put money on the Seahawks or the Packers over the Pats. But that is just me.

PUTTPUTT

All my money would go on the pats but if they don't make I would go to packers as back up im against Seahawks Cuz my roomate is a Seahawks fan
SIGMA6

Phoenix

Say an update on our Super Bowl festivities  hold on to your ticket 1st place VIP lap dance and NFL jersey 2nd place steak dinner for 2 at the ranch 3rd place steak dinner for 2 in Virginia city 4th place one night stay at our lodge and 5th place $40 bar tab  :D.     Say wit happened to the remote control vibrators party??

PUTTPUTT

Quote from: Phoenix on Jan 17, 2015, 07:03 AM
Say an update on our Super Bowl festivities  hold on to your ticket 1st place VIP lap dance and NFL jersey 2nd place steak dinner for 2 at the ranch 3rd place steak dinner for 2 in Virginia city 4th place one night stay at our lodge and 5th place $40 bar tab  :D.     Say wit happened to the remote control vibrators party??
do we know what jersey it is gonna be
SIGMA6

Phoenix

PUTTPUTT

I think they should prefer to the likes of the winner so that they are happy and of just some random jersey that showi think it should be done
SIGMA6

Phoenix

I agree  :D say have you gotten any sleep yet my friend???

PUTTPUTT

SIGMA6

Phoenix

Just read it  ;) oh wait you're here cool I can respond in person...laughs