News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Being Patient

Started by Prospector Bob, Sep 27, 2023, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector Bob

A Police Officer was patrolling off the main highway. At nearly midnight, he sees a car parked on the local Lovers' Lane. He notices the interior light is on and the car is occupied by two people, a young man behind the steering wheel and a young woman in the backseat. He carefully approaches the car to get a closer look. He sees the young man behind the wheel is reading a computer magazine and the young lady in the backseat is filing her fingernails. Puzzled by this unusual situation the Officer walks up to the car and gently raps on the driver's window. The young man lowers his window. "Oh, yes, Officer?"

The trooper asks, "What are you two doing?"

The young man says, "Well, Officer, I'm reading a magazine."

Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the Officer says, "And her, what is she doing?"

The young man shrugs, "Sir, it looks like she's filing her fingernails."

The trooper is totally confused. A young couple, alone, in a car, late at night on Lover's Lane and they're not making out? The trooper asks the young man, "What's your age?"

The young man says, "I'm 22, sir."

The trooper then asks, "And her, what's her age?"

The young man looks at his watch and replies with a grin, "In about 10 minutes, she'll be 18!"
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Sep 27, 2023, 03:27 PM
A Police Officer was patrolling off the main highway. At nearly midnight, he sees a car parked on the local Lovers' Lane. He notices the interior light is on and the car is occupied by two people, a young man behind the steering wheel and a young woman in the backseat. He carefully approaches the car to get a closer look. He sees the young man behind the wheel is reading a computer magazine and the young lady in the backseat is filing her fingernails. Puzzled by this unusual situation the Officer walks up to the car and gently raps on the driver's window. The young man lowers his window. "Oh, yes, Officer?"

The trooper asks, "What are you two doing?"

The young man says, "Well, Officer, I'm reading a magazine."

Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the Officer says, "And her, what is she doing?"

The young man shrugs, "Sir, it looks like she's filing her fingernails."

The trooper is totally confused. A young couple, alone, in a car, late at night on Lover's Lane and they're not making out? The trooper asks the young man, "What's your age?"

The young man says, "I'm 22, sir."

The trooper then asks, "And her, what's her age?"

The young man looks at his watch and replies with a grin, "In about 10 minutes, she'll be 18!"

😄😄😄 Good one.

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal