News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

jean

Started by lumberjack0306, Dec 29, 2014, 02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack0306

Have seen and talked to jean on past visits to the ranch but never worked out to party with her. Thankfully that changed today. She is an amazing woman thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. And by the way she gives wonderful back massages

caveman

I agree with you!

Redwood

Personally, can't get past all the tats! 

Phoenix

They are so sexy and if you talk to her you will forget all about her ink look at her body like a sexual canvas her ink is different paintings  ;) and oh fuck yeah Jean can really tap into her clients sexual energy and I guess sence you are allowing the tats to prevent you from really enjoying yourself with her, then she will just have to continue to enjoy the clients that like her for her and once you realize you can take it anymore, you will just have to stand in line and wait your turn... :P

Cobia

I have partied with Jean and she does care about her parties. Very sexy !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

I Agree with Both of you!!!! She's a hot Lady!!! She will wear your ass out in the boodwa or bedroom.

caveman

Quote from: Redwood on Dec 29, 2014, 05:58 PM
Personally, can't get past all the tats!

I say the next time you are there & Jean is there. Walk up to her & tip her But before you give her the money or gift card. tell her you want a hug & want to hear why you should party with her. Than if you get that warm googley feeling you can ask her If she wants to go to the negotian room or you can say sorry your not the one for me. You might just get a big surprise & discover something you don't know about.