News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stevie rays schedule

Started by Stevie Ray, Jan 22, 2015, 06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevie Ray

Hey sexy lovers this is the sexual goddesses ms Stevie ray.  I will be here for your lovely pleasure until feb 6th...  Come down to see me if you love a brick house, not apologizing for this body , that's ready to please!!!!   What is your sexual fantasy? Tell me and I will show you how a experience, caring lady gets down!  I'm sexually uninhibited so do be scared to tell me what your looking for, after all I love to laugh, have a good time, crack jokes and be the life of the party!  #goodnite! (insider lol) anyone that knows and love me know I will bring it so bring it and lets show each other what we got!!! P.S new pics going up! Waiting..... Sure you'll love them!!!
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Emma

Quote from: Stevie Ray on Jan 22, 2015, 06:07 AM
Hey sexy lovers this is the sexual goddesses ms Stevie ray.  I will be here for your lovely pleasure until feb 6th...  Come down to see me if you love a brick house, not apologizing for this body , that's ready to please!!!!   What is your sexual fantasy? Tell me and I will show you how a experience, caring lady gets down!  I'm sexually uninhibited so do be scared to tell me what your looking for, after all I love to laugh, have a good time, crack jokes and be the life of the party!  #goodnite! (insider lol) anyone that knows and love me know I will bring it so bring it and lets show each other what we got!!! P.S new pics going up! Waiting..... Sure you'll love them!!!

Stevie Ray is back... And blonde... Which we all know how much I love!  YOU. GUYS.  I can't even begin to tell you how SEXY her new pictures are!  Seriously, you're gonna be mindblown!  For those of you who don't happen to know our amazing Stevie Ray yet... She's one of a kind and will blow your mind, I promise!

........#GooooodNiiiiiteeeeee
xoxox Emma