Kortney
Mimi
Monica
Morgan
Olivia Bentley
Stefani
Victoria

SeattleSun

Excerpt from Labor Day Weekend at the Mustang Ranch by Seattle Sun  http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=2334.0

"Saturday Night is not my favorite time at the MR.  Way too many drunk tourists and and not enough ladies result in the odds not being in my favor.  There is an endless steam of "Code 3" announcements.  And Labor Day weekend effectively contains two Saturday Nights as Monday is a holiday and Sunday Night resembles a Saturday Night.   I have to admire the ladies who work the "night shift".  They have the courage of front line soldiers.  I walked into the bar at 4 am Sunday morning and there were bodies everywhere.  They were being carried out on stretchers.  It was triage.  The sleeping and dead were left lying in place."

Night Shift Warriors Badge of Merit Awarded Labor 2015 Day Campaign awarded to: Ashley, Alexia, Atlantis, Ayana, Jaylynn, Kennedy Adams, Kortney*, Monica, Morgan, Victoria, Tiffiany.  Carrera and Mimi do a split shift and get a half awards, sorry ladies you have to be there when the sun comes up.   * with Last Woman Standing ribbon