Phoenix, my go to lady

Started by shooter, Jul 20, 2013, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

Once a gain Phoenix did not disappoint.  Saw her last night and she remembered to put on the CD I made for her a couple of years back. The sexual energy was bubbling over as usual. When I first saw her she said she was ready to party, and man was she ready to party. I wish I was a younger guy so I could keep up with her better.  A phoenix party is pretty much a sure thing when it comes to good parties.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Silverado

Phoenix is a sweetheart. She is also selfless in that she is willing to help anyone in any way possible. She helped me in connecting with another lady recently. In addition to always being upbeat, she is one of the most entertaining dancers at the WH. I don't get a chance to visit too often, and usually already have previously arranged plans, but I seriously need to find a way to spend some time with Phoenix.

Phoenix

:D yep i had/have a blast with you evertime shooter and thank you again for the cd i get so many compliments on it  :-* and silverado i was quite exciting getting yo and Vanessa together during her last trip here  :)   and to all; i do thank God to be able to bring joy to peoples lives and i pray to God to always be able to do it  :D and i thank you all and the mustang family for encouraging me to do so  :-*  :D     Godbless ya  :D

MrTongue

After late last night/early this morning, I completely agree. She really is a sweetheart.  :)

Phoenix

MrTongue

Anytime. I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with you and hope to do so again soon!  :P  :)

Phoenix