News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thank you

Started by robert-gudgeon, Sep 09, 2023, 10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert-gudgeon

I just wanted to say thank you to Madam Tara and Madam Jenifer thank you so much for making my visit so special
There is some one I showed me the best time and That was Stormy  lady like your self is a very rear find and some one I would love to see again.

Toblerone

Stormy is the sweetest! She's both an interesting person, and easy to talk to. I've had times where I struck up a conversation with her in the bar, and when I next check the time I'm shocked to find that it's been hours. Any time with Stormy is a fantastic time  :D

robert-gudgeon

Quote from: robert-gudgeon on Sep 09, 2023, 10:10 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to Madam Tara and Madam Jenifer thank you so much for making my visit so special
There is some one I showed me the best time and That was Stormy  lady like your self is a very rear find and some one I would love to see again.
That she is and talking to he was so ezy it was like talking to an old friend

robert-gudgeon

Quote from: Vera Bliss on Sep 13, 2023, 06:54 AM
Wow, I want to say thank you for coming all the way from the down under just to surprise me with this cute koala!
🇦🇺🐨
You are so very thoughtful and sweet for thinking of me.

You are most welcome I am just sorry I could not do it in person next time I am there I will come in when your on