News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thanks For Getting the Forum Back Up

Started by Prospector Bob, Jan 20, 2024, 02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector Bob

Thanks to the WFMR admin for restoring the Mustang forum website. You are very much appreciated by this old fart!
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jan 20, 2024, 02:34 PMThanks to the WFMR admin for restoring the Mustang forum website. You are very much appreciated by this old fart!

I agree.  Thanks to everyone for all their hard work getting us back on the site.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Cobia on Jan 20, 2024, 06:59 PM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jan 20, 2024, 02:34 PMThanks to the WFMR admin for restoring the Mustang forum website. You are very much appreciated by this old fart!

I agree.  Thanks to everyone for all their hard work getting us back on the site.

Hey Bud! You can restore your avatar if your a mind to ...  :)
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jan 21, 2024, 02:20 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Jan 20, 2024, 06:59 PM

Hey Bud! You can restore your avatar if your a mind to ...  :)

I tried.  Reckon I don't know how.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Gus

Yes. Thanks for getting the Forum back up.
You seem to have lost my heartfelt thank-you for the wonderful time I had over New Years. Thank-you yet again!
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."