News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rachel's Desires - 3/28 to 4/6 (More PHOTOS)

Started by Rachel, Mar 28, 2014, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Rachel on Apr 04, 2014, 11:50 PM
ChicagoBob: I'm dying to show you more pics! I just did a photo shoot last week, but things are being updated a little slower on the website because of a platform transition or something.  Hopefully my photos and bio will be put up soon! Until then, maybe I'll post a selfie? Fully nude? Lingerie? What do you think?

Selfies are sooo HOT!  I would love to see some of you.   Rearview would be awesome :P

Rachel

Quote from: ChicagoBob on Apr 07, 2014, 07:56 PM
ChicagoBob: I'm dying to show you more pics! I just did a photo shoot last week, but things are being updated a little slower on the website because of a platform transition or something.  Hopefully my photos and bio will be put up soon! Until then, maybe I'll post a selfie? Fully nude? Lingerie? What do you think?

Selfies are sooo HOT!  I would love to see some of you.   Rearview would be awesome :P

ChicagoBob, Check out my fishnet photo from my most recent post. I think that's a pretty good view of my rear end!  ;)

Rachel

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 05, 2014, 01:16 AM
so, one varied color lollipop bouquet for Rachael..which i will hold onto until May, when hopefully our paths will cross....

while we got you on the line Sweetheart, please give all the Ladies a hug, kiss or swat, which ever you think you can get away with, for me

Tom, thank you so much for the gourmet lollipop bouquet! The "wrapping" was adorable! I thought you brought me raisins for some reason! I'm sharing them with all the ladies so that we can all taste your sweetness!  ;) Hopefully I'll get to see you again soon...I got kind've busy last night!

Just Tom

you are welcome beautiful,           yes, i noticed you were 'busy'   

if you want some time with this lovely little brunette you better consider making an appointment
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Rachel

BTW, Tom, I think I single handedly ate all the latest installment of lollipops.  My oral fixation can be dangerous!

Just Tom

Quote from: Rachel on May 29, 2014, 11:28 PM
BTW, Tom, I think I single handedly ate all the latest installment of lollipops.  My oral fixation can be dangerous!

even the orange ones and the chocolate ones? those are always the last to go.... i noticed you gobbled 4 of them the night i dropped them off in an hour or so....i'll have to find longer lasting ones just for you
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Rachel on May 11, 2014, 08:09 PM
Quote from: ChicagoBob on Apr 07, 2014, 07:56 PM

ChicagoBob, Check out my fishnet photo from my most recent post. I think that's a pretty good view of my rear end!  ;)

Those fishnets are smokin' HOT!    :-*